- Researching, reviewing and analyzing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing processes and its compliance to governance regulations
- Design and manage business process for all related function in organization
- Responsible for business process and risk compliance audit
- Responsible for managing and facilitating improvement project of new system related IT and
business process effectiveness and efficiency that supporting of business objectives
- Organize corporate asset insurance (new and renewal)
- Male/Female Max. 28 years old
- Min S1 in any major, from reputable University
- Having at least 2 year experience as a business process in the F&B industry and
- Strong analytical, Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Have knowledge of data process modeling or business process design.
- Familiar with Quality Management System (Lean, TQM, Six Sigma) and Mic. Visio
- Agile, multi-task, detail oriented, well organized and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
If you feel that you are humble, smart, and hunger to meet the challenge, please send your complete application (resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph.
Subject: “BPI SPV”