Responsible for handling digital marketing program, assisting with digital projects, digital marketing management, SEO, Internet marketing and social media.
- Building awareness and driving traffic to stores through key digital channel/partners
- Conducting market research to identify digital initiatives
- Gathering and analyzing consumer behavior data
- Plan all digital media strategy for Carl’s Jr., Wingstop, Caribou Coffee and GAB, and lead the implementation
- Build partnerships with various digital platforms to develop more sales channel
- Develop and maintain all the brand digital assets
- Develop good relationship with digital media influencers to strengthen the brand awareness
- Coordinate with any related department for all customers feedback and monitor the follow ups
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the job runs smoothly
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities
- Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g web traffic and rankings)
- Create reports of all the digital campaign and activities
- Coordinate with the Brand Marketing team to align the campaign and promotion
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Monitor competitors’ digital marketing
- Age maximum 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Management or Marketing.
- Required skill(s): Photography, Digital Marketing Media Reporting, English for Copywriting and Communication, Social Media
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fluent in English and MS Office