Reconcile, maintain and monitor account receivable and employee advance by ensuring it’s receivable and employee advance by ensuring it’s collection and ageing is in current position. Also, maintain account payable by ensuring it’s fairly stated as well
- Document and monitor all finance and treasury processes and ensure that adequate internal control is implemented
- Manage, monitor all AP related transactions, i.e. open PO, invoice matching and going schedule. Monitor all account receivable i.e AR Settlement from banks (from store sales), billing to vendor and also employee advance
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): SAP
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Maintain a high degree accuracy along with attention to detail and analytical