- Plan, direct, or coordinate the operations of company and or external parties with
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the product quality, pricing, service, sales, and/or distribution of products.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity, goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Plan for sales forecasting, budgeting, strategy and execution results.
- Review about overall aspect related with business profitability.
- Areas of work to be: Operational, Marketing, Project Maintenance, Supply chain.
- Site selection and review for potential and existing store locations.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Male/Female Max. 45 year’s old
- Min S1 in any major, from reputable University
- Over 10 years of experienced in F&B Industry
- Result-oriented and possess strong leadership, analytical and problem solving skills
- Agile, multi-task, detail oriented and fast learning
- Able to work with a team and individually
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
If you feel that you are Humble, Hungry, have People Smarts, and can beat challenges listed above, please send your complete application (CV, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph to:
Subject: “GM Application”