This role will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed. Achieve sales target by find new customers Business to Business.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day to day operations to exceed our customer’s expectations.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time delivery to achieve target sales.
- Develop systems and process that track and optimize productivity and standards, metric and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Strong team building, decision making and people management skills
- Experience 2 years as assistant managerial level
- Min. Bachelor degree major in hospitality and culinary
- Having knowledge in F&B Business (Pastry, Cake, and Catering)
- Fluent in English is a must